film (I Love You)(1992)





Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)

I Love You (1992) | Hindi Movie Songs - Bollywood MuVyz

muvyz.com/moviepage/by537984/songs/
Jan 22, 1992 - Complete information on bollywood movie: I Love You Star cast, Movie Rating, Reviews, Plot, Screenshots, Song listing, Trailer, Watch Movie .

Image result for film (I Love You)(1992)
I Love You

CBFC: U
 1992 ‧ Bollywood/Romance ‧ 2h 23m
A dark secret and his poverty keep a poor boy from uniting with his girlfriend, whose rich father opposes the alliance. It remains to be seen if he will overcome the hurdles.


I Love You (1992 film) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_You_(1992_film)
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. Contents. [hide]. 1 Plot; 2 Cast; 3 Remake; 4 Songs; 5 References; 6 External




I Love You
ILoveYoufilm.jpg
DVD Cover
Directed by Vara Prasad
Produced by Iqbal Khan Pravin Shah
Story by Radhabharathi
Starring Prashanth Sabah Tanuja Beena Reema Lagoo Laxmikant Berde Asrani Amrish Puri Ashok Saraf Charan Raj
Music by Raam Laxman
Release date
1992
Running time
135 min.
Language Hindi
Budget Rs 2 Crores
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad.

Contents


Plot

I Love You is a romantic film with strong emotional family bonds. The film introduced Tamil actor Prashanth in Hindi-language and Sabah in lead roles. The supporting cast included Amrish Puri, Ashok Saraf and Charan Raj.

Cast


Remake

I Love You was the remake of Prashanth's debut Tamil release Vaigasi Poranthachu, directed by Vara Prasad.

Songs

The music of I Love You was superhit. The audio was released by Sterling Musicassettes.

Track Song Singer(s)
1 "Chahe Kitna Bhi Datiye" S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Poornima
2 "Dil Kho Gaya Kya Ho Gaya" Lata Mangeshkar, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
3 "Kash Koi Meri Neenden Churaye" Lata Mangeshkar
4 "O Mairi Sargar Mein Naiyya Ho Jaise" Sukhwinder Singh
5 "Sridevi Hema Lage Tu" S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Udit Narayan, Sudesh Bhosle, Mangal Singh
6 "Sunday Ko Bulaya" Lata Mangeshkar, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
7 "Tu Mere Aage Main Tere Peechhe" Lata Mangeshkar, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
8 "Tum Vaise Hi Itni Haseen Ho" S. P. Balasubrahmanyam

.

I Love You 1992 | Full Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja, Laxmikant ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRYPs-qrJU
May 2, 2015 - Uploaded by Goldmines Telefilms
Starcast:- Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja, Beena, Reema Lagoo, Laxmikant Berde, Asrani, Amrish Puri ...

I Love You (1992) Hindi Full Length Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWigz63IYqk
Oct 15, 2016 - Uploaded by Bolly Hungama Talkies
Watch I Love You (1992) Hindi Full Length Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja | Bollywood Full Movies I ...


I Love You(22-8-1992)Sunday Ko Bulaya,Monday Koh Bulaya* Lata Mangeshkar,SPB

  • 2 years ago
  • 15,348 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

I Love You (1992)Tu Mereh Aageh , Main Tere Peecheh.

  • 2 years ago
  • 2,430 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

4.I Love You(22-8-1992)"Tum Vaise Hi Itni Haseen Ho"S. P. Balasubrahmanyam

  • 2 years ago
  • 2,611 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

  • 6 years ago
  • 364,646,292 views
Whitney Houston's official music video for 'I Will Always Love You'. Click to listen to Whitney Houston on Spotify: ...

I love you - Sudesh Bhosle, Alisha Chinoy, Umar Pachpan Ki Dil Bachpan Ka Song

  • 7 years ago
  • 303,506 views
Song from comedy movie Umar Pachpan Ki Dil Bachpan Ka (1992) Starring: Akshay Anand, Ruchika Pandey, Anupam Kher, ...
  • CC

I love you (((Jhankar))),Umar 55 Ki Dil Bachpan Ka (1992), Jhankar Remix song from SAADAT

  • 3 years ago
  • 11,737 views
Jhankar Remix song, Song: I love you, Movie : Umar 55 Ki Dil Bachpan Ka (1992),

8.I Love You(22-8-1992)Tu Meheh Aageh , Main Tereh Peecheh.

  • 2 years ago
  • 753 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

Barney - I Love You [1992]

  • 2 years ago
  • 259,669 views
The conclusion to every show in the Barney franchise. This one song lets a child know that they are loved. (*NOTE*: I am moving ...

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You - The Bodyguard - 1992 El Guardaespaldas - Love Song

  • 2 years ago
  • 432,368 views
ENG This video is presented in anticipation of my new collection "Love Songs, Vocal Chill Out" that is already available at this link: ....

5.I Love You(22-8-1992) Najayaz. JAYAZ ?

  • 2 years ago
  • 964 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

I Love You | Mithun | Raju Dada 1992

  • 1 year ago
  • 1,463 views
Song - I Love You Kahaan Chhupi Hai Too Music by Usha Khanna Singers - Amit Kumar & Anette Movie - Rajoo Dada - is a 1992 ...

1.I Love You(22-8-1992)Bombay Ho,Yah Madras Ho,Delhi Ho Yah Calcutta Ho

  • 2 years ago
  • 359 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

2.I Love You(22-8-1992)Chahe Kitna Bhi Daantiyeh,Kitna Bhi Gussa Keejehyeh

  • 2 years ago
  • 334 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

7.I Love You(22-8-1992)Do Baagh , Do Bangleh !

  • 2 years ago
  • 570 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...

6.I Love You(22-8-1992)Sunday Koh Bulayah , Monday Koh Bulayah

  • 2 years ago
  • 358 views
I Love You is a 1992 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Vara Prasad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_L_V_Prasad ...



I Love You (1992) Hindi Full Length Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja | Bollywood Full Movies

  • 1992
  • 10,106 views
Watch I Love You (1992) Hindi Full Length Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja | B

I Love You 1992 | Full Movie | Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja, Laxmikant Berde

  • 1 year ago
  • 147,024 views
Movie:- I Love You (1992) Starcast:- Prashanth, Sabah, Tanuja, Beena, Reema Lagoo, Laxmikant Berde, Asrani, Amrish Puri, ...

I Love You : Lyrics and video of Songs from the Movie I Love You (1992)

www.hindigeetmala.net/movie/i_love_you.htm
Lyrics and video of songs from Movie / Album : I Love You (1992); Music by: Ram Lakshman; Singer(s): S.P.Balasubramaniam, Poornima, Lata Mangeshkar, ...


I Love You


Search Film  

Browse Movie Titles (Alphabetically): 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
Yearwise: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2000s 1990s 1980s 1970s 1960s 1950s 1940s 1930s
Browse by Singer Name (Alphabetically): All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z



Song HeadingSinger(s)Music DirectorLyricistActor(s)Category

4.00 - 2 votes
S P BalasubramaniamRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep

Video Playlist of all the songs of this movie from youtubeAdvertisements



3.50 - 4 votes
S P BalasubramaniamRam LaxmanRani Malik
Playful Songs

3.00 - 6 votes
S P Balasubramaniam,Lata MangeshkarRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep
Playful Songs

3.00 - 3 votes
S P Balasubramaniam,Lata MangeshkarRam LaxmanDev Kohli
Playful Songs

3.00 - 1 votes
S P BalasubramaniamRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep


3.00 - 1 votes
S P Balasubramaniam,PoornimaRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep


3.00 - 1 votes
Lata Mangeshkar, S P BalasubramaniamRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep


3.00 - 1 votes
Lata MangeshkarRam LaxmanDev Kohli
Playful Songs

3.00 - 1 votes
Sukhwinder SinghRam LaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep


3.00 - 1 votes
S P Balasubramaniam,Udit Narayan,Sudesh Bhosle,Mangal SinghRam LaxmanDev Kohli


1.00 - 1 votes
Sukhwinder SinghRaamlaxmanKaushik, Kavi Pradeep



Legend / symbol used on this page

The original video of this song is available from youtube.

Only audio (no video) of this song is available from youtube.

Lyrics of this song is available in Englsih Transliteration.

No Lyrics are available right now. The lyrics will be added in due course.

Lyrics of this song is also available in Hindi.

Average rating of songs and number of votes by visitors of HindiGeetMala.



Film cast:Prashant, Sabah, Tanuja, Beena, Reema Lagoo, Laxmikant Berde, Asrani, Amrish Puri, Ashok Saraf
Singer:S.P.Balasubramaniam, Poornima, Lata Mangeshkar, Sukhwinder Singh, Udit Narayan, Sudesh Bhosle, Mangal Singh
Lyricist:Pradeep, Kaushik, Dev Kohli, Rani Malik
Music Director:Ram Lakshman
Film Director:Vaara Prasad, Prakash Verma
Film Producer:Iqbal Khan, Pravin Shah
External Links:I Love You at Wikipedia


.


Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You (Live) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8tffNHJno

Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You (Live) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr8tffNHJno





Dolly Parton 06 I Will Always Love You [Original Version]


  • 4 years ago
  • 453,867 views
Album - Jo
Image result for Porter Wagoner Show
Porter Wagoner - Wikipedia
Wikipedia

Wagoner and Dolly Parton, 1969

Image result for Porter Wagoner Show



















Related imagePorter Wagoner and Dolly Parton, 2005

Dolly Parton is in #THECIRCLE | Grand Ole Opry

Image result for Porter Wagoner ShowThe Porter Wagoner Show Welcome Dolly Parton

 Related image

 Photo-courtesy-The-Tennessean-Archives-Nashville-1974-.-front.-Mary-and-Heather-McCartney.-Back.-Paul-and-Linda-McCartney-Dolly-Parton-Porter-Wagoner1 - All Eyes Media

alleyesmedia.com3000 × 2378Search by image
Photo-courtesy-The-Tennessean-Archives-Nashville-1974-.-front.-Mary-and-Heather-McCartney.-Back.-Paul-and-Linda-McCartney-Dolly-Parton-Porter-Wagoner

Porter Wagoner, Singer, Dies at 80 - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/arts/music/30wagoner.html
Oct 30, 2007 - For 21 years he was the host of “The Porter Wagoner Show,” which was eventually syndicated in 100 markets, reaching 3.5 million viewers a .